Kate Park Events understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all our customers and suppliers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. What Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Information explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
2. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
3. What Are My Rights?
You have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
• The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out.
• The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
• The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have.
• The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal
• The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
• The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many
4. What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
• Email address;
• Telephone number;
• Business name;
• Job title;
• Payment information;
• Information about your preferences and interests;
5. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
We must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data, securely held by us, is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
• Supplying our products and services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with
• Personalising and tailoring our products and services for
• Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
• Supplying you with information by email and post.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing and research purposes, which may include contacting you by email, telephone, text message or post with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam.
6. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
7. Do You Share My Personal Data?
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to one important exception.
We work with the following third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery, and marketing. In some cases, those third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data that we hold.
8. Analytics cookies
9. How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
10. How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details
Email address: [email protected]
Telephone number: 0161 905 2052
11. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
We’re a socialable bunch
Share the love and join in the chat on our social channels.